Congratulations on your engagement! We are delighted you have chosen Vine Street Christian Church as a potential location for such a meaningful life event. Here are a few answers to commonly asked questions.
- Yes, we enjoy hosting weddings for non-members.
- Yes, we have a center aisle.
- Yes, you can have your own minister officiate.
- Yes, we have an organ and a piano.
- Yes, you have plenty of time to be at the church--1.5 hours for the rehearsal and 5 hours for the wedding.
To check availability for weddings through June of 2019, please submit your contact information below. Beginning in July 2019, the church will not be available for weddings for several weeks due to major renovation work. We will post updates as soon as possible.
Once you submit the form below, we'll be able to check our availability. If the date is open, we can arrange to take you on a tour of our church and answer all your questions. After the tour, you're welcome to put a temporary two-week hold on the date of your choosing. At the end of two weeks, you can relinquish the date or submit a contract with your deposit. For pricing and additional information, use this link to view our Sanctuary Wedding Contract.
Again, thank you for considering Vine Street Christian Church, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!