Congratulations on your engagement! We're delighted you've chosen Vine Street Christian Church as a potential location for such a meaningful life event. Here are a few answers to commonly asked questions:
- Yes, we enjoy hosting weddings for non-members
- Yes, we have a center aisle.
- Yes, you can have your own minister officiate.
- Yes, we have an organ and a piano.
- Yes, you have plenty of time to be at the church--1.5 hours for the rehearsal and 5 hours for the wedding
To check availability for weddings within the next 12 months, please submit your contact information below.
Once you submit the form below, we'll be able check our availability. If the date is open, we can arrange to take you on a tour of our church and answer all your questions. After the tour, you're welcome to put a temporary two-week hold on the date of your choosing. At the end of two weeks, you can relinquish the date or submit a contract with your deposit. For pricing and additional information, use this link to view our Sanctuary Wedding Contract.
Again, thank you for considering hosting your wedding at Vine Street Christian Church, and we look forward to hearing from you!