Christmount All-Church Retreat (Dec. 29-Jan. 1) Ring in the New Year with a weekend retreat in the Smoky Mountains from December 29th-January 1st. It's our second year to head to the hills of Black Mountain, North Carolina with our Vine Street friends and family. We will be staying at Christmount which is the national camp and conference center for the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ). All the motel type rooms have two double beds, TV/Cable and a private bathroom. There are a number of rooms that are handicap accessible.
- Itinerary: Knitting, puzzle making, eating, rocking by the fireplace, reading a good book, skiing, snowboarding, eating, tubing, visiting with friends, sleeping late, hiking, Biltmore Estate, eating, worship, laughing, homework, board games, drinking coffee, writing thank you notes AND a Wii Bowling tournament with fabulous prizes.
- Dates and Time: Thursday, December 29- Sunday, January 1st. Arrive on Thursday or Friday at any time. Depart on Saturday or Sunday at any time.
- Transportation: Drive/Ride with your family, Carpool with friends, for $25 ride on the rental van with teenagers
- Housing Rates: Christmount room rates are amazing! Children under 21 are free with a parent. If there's one parent in the room with their children, the rate is only $46.00 a night. Two parents plus children = $57.00. If you need help figuring this out, call Hope.
- Skiing/Snowboarding: Friday from 9-4:30 pm- Lift ticket:$44, Ski rental $15, Snowboard rental $29. Friday night from 6pm-10pm-Lift ticket $27, ski rental $15, snowboard rental $29.
- Tubing Rates: Tubing is also available nearby.
- FYI: The Youth Group is heading to Christmount on Thursday afternoon. They're skiing on Friday. Playing at Christmount on Saturday and heading back to Nashville on Sunday.