The Vine Street youth group typically meets on Sunday afternoons from 11:30-1:30 p.m. The purpose of the group is to build Christian community while developing personal faith. All 7th-12th graders are welcome to be part of this ministry.
To learn about the youth curriculum for the current Christian education year, click here.
The youth group also participates in many activities in the life of the church, as well as the regional camping program at Bethany Hills in Kingston Springs, Tennessee. To check out summer camp information, click here.
Here are some examples of our youth activities:
- Mission trip to Memphis to serve as tutors in the Refugee Empowerment Program
- Dodgeball Tournaments for The Nashville Food Project
- Winter Retreat at Christmount in Black Mountain, North Carolina
- Superbowl Party with Room in the Inn
- Souperbowl of Caring benefiting Society of St. Andrew
- Visit the Civil Rights Museum at the Lorraine Hotel in Memphis
- Counseling at m&m camp a.k.a. music and mission camp
- TNT Parties for folks with developmental disabilities
- Festival of Cakes, a BBQ luncheon and cake auction
- Slumber parties
- Yahtzee parties at the Campus for Human Development and Disciples Village
- Composting at Nashville Urban Farm
- Watershed Clean-up at Richland Creek and Mill Creek
- Camp Sunshine, assisting with a week-long camp for adults with developmental disabilities
- Beat the Heat Retreat at Montgomery Bell State Park
Check the church calendar on the homepage of this website for more information about all our activities.